CAVE Green Business Fund Workshop
October 19 , 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is an energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Scotland and Wales.
It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and a capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase.
This workshop will help small companies across Great Britain learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the Fund.
› Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
› Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
› Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
This workshop is hosted by Dr. Nick Murry, Chair, Chippenham and Villages Environmentalists (CAVE) and the Chippenham Town Council, with an expert from the Carbon Trust who will also cover information on other services through the Green Business Fund and how to apply to the Green Business Fund Capital Contribution.
*The content of this workshop has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
Register your interest here: http://bit.ly/GBF1910
This event is hosted by CAVE not The Future Economy Network